"Salary heavily inflated due to current exchange rate. As others have mentioned, your experience will vary highly depending on what team you are placed on. I was fortunate enough to be placed on a team which aligned with my interests so I had a great time. Other interns can be less fortunate so make sure to be very specific when requesting a team. Expect to hit the ground running, you will likely be treated as a full time. Great company, great work, lots of fun. Try to find find your own housing."
almost 3 years ago
Based on $2500/week
"This job is really dependent on what team you end up on. When you interview they give you an interest form to fill out, be very specific, it will dictate what team you end up on!
I worked within Office, I love it a lot, in fact I am employed there full time currently. :)
- free transit pass, gym membership
- subsided housing/relocation bonus
- rental car days or taxi vouchers for travelling
- you can reimburse a bike
- paid flights, shipping reimbursement
- you get a discount at the store and they usually give you a gift at the end (I got a Zune 1st time and a Xbox the 2nd)
- they usually throw an event every other week, usually a free dinner or show type thing, tons of fun"